Who doesn’t love fresh salsa?! We’ve found the perfect summer twist on your go-to salsa - add watermelon! We’ve got the recipe below for you to try out.
4 Cups - Diced Watermelon
1 Cup - Diced Red Onion
⅔ Cup - Chopped Cilantro
½ Cup - Chopped Mint Leaves
1-2 - Diced and Deseeded Jalapenos
1 Lime - Juice and Zest
½ Cup - Crumbled Feta Cheese (optional)
Tajin Clasico Seasoning to taste
Salt and pepper to taste
Your choice of chips and/or cucumber slices
- Chop and dice all your ingredients.
- Fill a large bowl with all ingredients and mix.
- Juice and zest a lime, sprinkle salt, pepper and Tajin Clasico Seasoning to taste and add to a large bowl.
- Mix ingredients thoroughly.
- Add chopped cilantro, mint leaves and crumbled feta cheese (if desired) to garnish.
- Serve salsa with your favorite chips or cucumber slices.
To your Balanced health,
Your friends at The Balanced Company